Wednesday, April 26, 2006

OT Web Site

An Occupational Therapist is creating a web site and is looking for input. There is not much content available yet, but this looks like it could be interesting. I think it is great that OTs are looking for ways to connect with parents and educators. Here's her message:

I am creating a website as an occupational therapist geared towards children with autism and sensory processing issues. I wanted to ask the group if there are areas in particular you feel I should include to create a really really thorough site parent and educator friendly. One of my main goals is to help educators understand sensory needs so kids aren't labeled as "behavior kids"... and for parents to be able to better understand and identify a sensory need and apply sensory input to combat it. ALL input is much much appreciated.
Thanks.
Andrea Berger, OT
www.BoundlessButterflies.com

No comments: